When: 1:00pm AZ Time / Pacific time
Where: Orlando Bubble
Watch: Fox Sports Arizona
Listen: ESPN 620 AM
Let’s go Suns!
If the Suns win today, Devin Booker will have experienced the first four game winning streak of his five-year career.
Other milestones to note:
- Booker has 199 career 20-point games (out of only 338 played!), so he could reach that milestone today. As long as he crosses 20 point mark some time in the next 8 games he will be the fastest in Suns history to get to 200 20-point games
- Booker has 88 career 30-point game — good for second all-time in Suns franchise history, and only 2 away from Walter Davis’ 90. Booker is only 23 years old.
- Booker is four 30-point games short of the franchise record for 30-point games in a season. Booker has 25 such games this year with five to play (which will be eight short of a normal season). Amare Stoudemire has the record at 29 of them in 2004-05.
- Cameron Johnson has 97 threes (in 52 career games). As long as he gets three more in the next 19 games, he will be the fastest in Suns history to get 100 threes to start a career. Fastest in Suns history before this: Wesley Person in 72 games.
- Suns are undefeated in August, their highest regular season monthly winning percentage in franchise history
- In a sign of the times, considering the Suns are below average in making threes: Suns now have 13 games with 15+ three pointers made, by far the highest in Suns history (previous high was 9 in 2004-05!)
- Suns still have the youngest team in the league, and second lowest amount of NBA experience