This week’s Saturday Solar Panel included old pod partner Tim Tompkins and fellow Suns media guy Gerald Bourguet!
We ask Gerald why he had to go all the way to Duluth for a date, and then dive right into all the Suns news and issues.
***Reminder: subscribe/follow the NEW audio podcast feed. Just click this link: http://link.chtbl.com/thesolarpanelaphoenixsunspodcast
Suns topics on this episode include...
- Christmas Day and two opening week national TV games — what does that say about the Suns ratings power?
- Suns are one of only 3 teams with 3 games on those days
- Suns (34) have 5th most in NBA, behind only Bucks (36), Nets (38), Warriors (41) and league-high Lakers (42)
- Using the Valley jerseys one more season
Jalen Smith thoughts:
- made first-team all Summer League — what did you see in Smith that he can definitely, for sure, bring to the 2020-21 Suns team? Would he play ahead of Dario in any situations?
- They played him almost exclusively at power forward next to Kevin Alexander; do you see him doing well next to Ayton? Why/why not
- All these extensions — what do they tell us about Deandre Ayton and Mikal Bridges
- Per Brendon Kleen, only Bam, AD and KAT are the only centers who have gotten max extension off rookie deals, and they were All-Stars
And much more...
Listen to it right here.
About The Show
Follow the Suns Solar Panel on Twitter @SolarPanelPod and @DaveKingNBA
We have a LIVE show on YouTube each Saturday morning at 8am AZ time to discuss the latest Suns news with Suns fans, and also post an audio-only midweek pod in interview format with national media and personalities on their take on the Suns.
- Like us on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/SunsSolarPanel
- Subscribe to the Solar Panel Podcast (new ORANGE logo) on your favorite podcast app (Apple, Google, Spotify, etc etc etc): http://link.chtbl.com/thesolarpanelaphoenixsunspodcast
- Watch us on YouTube