The Suns only score 88 points, lose the game and CP3. John and Matthew contemplate what a long-term injury to the Point God could mean to PHX, explore Cam Johnson replacements, and ask if Ayton getting minutes at the four is a viable option.
- Click the Subscribe button.
- Click the bell to turn on notifications.
Watch right here!
Not much of a video person? Like to listen to your podcasts? Here is it is audio form:
Follow John (@DarthVoita), Matthew (@MatthewLissy), and the podcast (@SunsJAM) on Twitter.
- Watch livestreams on the Suns JAM Session YouTube channel.
- Stop by the Suns JAM Session podcast page on Facebook.
- Follow the pod on Instagram (@SunsJAM).
The podcast is on a new feed, so please stop by and subscribe wherever you get your pods:
- Link to podcast on Apple: https://apple.co/3l0XsD7
- Link to podcast on Spotify: https://spoti.fi/3kSgP0P
- Link to podcast on Stitcher: https://bit.ly/3sfPXK3
- Link to podcast on Google Podcasts: https://bit.ly/2VMMve9
If you use one of those platforms, don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review.