On this episode of Fanning the Flames, we do a deep dive into Robert Sarver announcing that he intends to sell the Phoenix Suns. We discuss our reactions and the reactions from people across the NBA. And we even get exclusive comments from Donald Trump (yes...you read that right).
In addition, Jake Braunger (@FallenFounder) joins us as we dive into:
- Sarver issuing one of the most egotistical and tone deaf public statements ever made in the history of mankind
- The logic behind Sarver’s statement
- Why Adam Silver’s press conference was actually a stroke of genius
- Who the future owner of the Suns might be
- What other offseason moves may be in store
Listen on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, and Google Play or listen right here, right now:
Make sure to follow Paul (@DervishOfWhirl), Dan (@DanDuarte1), Justin (@SoSaysJ), and the pod (@FanTheFlamesNBA) on Twitter.
You can get both the Into the Valley and Fanning the Flames podcasts in the same feed on The Bright Side of the Sun Podcast Network, available on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, and Google Play - and if you use one of those podforms, don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review.
Until next time!